View Single Post
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG D 04
Open up the logo in a Separate file or the file you copied it from. Then use the Magnetic Wizard Tool to go around the image then inverse selection and then delete. Make sure the background isn't locked in the Layers Section though. If it is just duplicate and delete the original layer.

Then you should have a nice logo with a squared background (blank) then just copy it over to the the new background image.

Hope that Helps

That's the way I'd do it, but I'm sure more experienced people on here might have a better solution if this isn't sufficient.
Ok... stupid question... where do I find the Magnetic Lasso??? I see the Lasso.. but I do not see the Magnetic lasso?

Thank you!!!!
QUOTE Thanks