View Single Post
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I will start by saying this: If what you have works, keep it.

On the other hand for the most part macs are virus free, but not invincible, so if that is why you are planning on switching, I would say stick with your computer. Mac does have alot of sofware and most software is on both, or has a mac equivlent, very few programs do not exist on mac. Yes, mac has good connectivity, and software upgrades to have the potential to burn a hole in your wallet. A new operating system is released every year or so and cost $100 so where it does not cost as much as a $400 operating system from microsoft, it is upgraded more often... if you wnat to keep up with upgrade then it will cost you, however there are many people who don't upgrade and are happy.
If you have microsoft office you and bring your work back and forth between the mac and windows pc with out any problem.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks