View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emendoz1
Hi everyone and thanks for looking but I got my G4 to work without even one person posting a solution. I can't beleive that 50 people viewed this post and not one could offer a solution. What kind of Mac forum is this that out of 50 people not one could or would offer any advice? Either no one cares to help or even worse, no one can help. I have been working on Macs, PC's, SGI's Linux to name a few for over 20 years and I don't claim to know everything but I do tinker around and eventually figure it out. Anyways, I don't mean to go on and on but I must say I am a bit concerned about the lack of inclusion.

Eddy
What was the Solution? I did not post at the time because I have never had that Issue with a G4 and Tiger and I was busy. I and others have lives also. I intended to follow up on this but never found the message again. Sorry you feel all here are not very helpfull. The reverse is true.

It would be cool if you posted what the solution was for your issue so in the future others can see it and be helped.
QUOTE Thanks