Thread: Question
View Single Post
rman

rman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud ofrman has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: 2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi

I have been using Apple products for about twent years and I have not heard of anything about spy ware until now on this web site.

For me, I can say this. Don't download everything, because you may not know what you are really getting. As for cookies, limit the number of cookies you let access your system. I also don't give my e-mail address to everyone. I also try to be aware of the web site that I goto, because some of the site out there can be trusted also.

Since I have been working with unix more than 25 years, I know how important it is to install security patches and patches.

I am not saying that spy ware does not exist, just that I have not seen or heard of it.
QUOTE Thanks