View Single Post
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

I just decide to give you a link... a very very helpful link.

http://www.peachpit.com/index.asp?rl=1

If you are truely interested in joining the creative community and working hard with final cut studio, photoshop, etc. In order to make creative things, and possibly sell your services, then I would reccomend that you go on that site and buy book that you think you do not know enough about and you would like to learn more. I have a few of those books and they are really helpful, the way they are written, the pictures in the books, and the sample media they give you are a great way to learn a new program, once you are done with the books you are ready to start work on your own projects with the book next to you incase you forget something. Then after a couple projects you are working on those programs like you were born knowing how.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks