View Single Post
PowerBookG4

PowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud ofPowerBookG4 has much to be proud of
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.

Yes you can do that in final cut studio, but not in a way of using code. It will be extremely time consuming and I would only make this dvd with songs on it that you know that you will always decide to turn on.

There are plug-ins for final cut that allow you to do things with time (count up and count down) so I guess all you have to do is to put in the end time at the end and have it count down.. and just have a timer at the beggining that just goes until you cut out of that song and into the other.

As for the not having photoshop that does not matter, you can use anything you want to give it any look you want. The photoshop with the reflection was just a suggestion, this is your creative work.

Enjoy playing with your new mac and final cut studio.. also enjoy playing with DVD studio pro.

My Website
Blog
I love my hosting company!
I was on the M-F honor roll for Febuary:2006
QUOTE Thanks