View Single Post
gabrielleitao

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4
You can do slideshows in DVD studio pro but I have never actually done that, and I don't know why anybody who would buy the software would need it since things like that are for consumers not professional video makers, so that function does not make sense to me as to why its there.

In regards to they set up for music, I know how I would go about it using the entire final cut studio, but I know its a lot of work and needs knowledge of the entire final cut studio, and I would not see it worth it for this kind of thing, however I will tell you how I would do it any way.
I would first open up sound track pro, I would take all your mp3's and convert them to AIFF, and put them into a folder with a name where you will remember where you put your music.
Then I would go to final cut pro, and I would start typing out the text and then laying down graphics. I would put all of the text on a higher up level depending on how intense your are planning on making your graphics. Then I would use photoshop to help me with album artwork to make it look more apple like (reflection, pivot in 3d space, and a little glare) and I would add that to the left hand side of the text. I would then place a chapter marker at the beginning of the song, name it what the song is, and then go from there...(repeating the process for every song you want) (I would probably do 1 final cut project per artist to make it easier for you when you are making the dvd in dvd studio pro.
That is a a great suggestion of yours! Just one thing, though, I cannot do. the Photoshop work you said, can I use Corel Draw 11 instead of Adobe, because I dont have Photoshop on my Mac, cuz they havent released the Universal binary version for Intel-based Macs yet, so what do you think? Also... do you know on the iPod, when yo uare playing a song and there is a blue line that tells you the minutes and the time left of the song that is playing? Can I also do that on Final Cut Studio? How?

Thanks for the big help,
Gab
QUOTE Thanks