View Single Post
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

The .hqx file on the lexmark website won't open with stuffit for some reason.

I downloaded another app and was able to open it though. The installer seems to work fine then.

I've re-zipped it as a regular .zip file and uploaded it to my iDisk. You can download the fixed version from there if you want:

(Note: this download is only for Ballzach, please post back here when you've grabbed it, so I can remove it again).

Hope this helps you get it sorted!

For those interested: I was able to un-archive it using "Nutcase-binhex", a little freeware utility I found on versiontracker... to install the utility you have to first un-archive it with stuffit though - maybe the author should reconsider his distribution method...
QUOTE Thanks