View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

I voted Office because you included Spreadsheet in the mix. IWork does not as yet have a Spreadsheet, I hear one is coming but till it does, that is missing if you need a spreadsheet application.

That said, Keynote is an outstanding presentation program and pages is a very good Word Processor, But if you need 100% compatibility all the time with the world, Office is the way to go. For a lot of people though, Pages is great and very compatible with most Word documents.

So if you need absolutely 100% compatibility or need a Spreadsheet in the mix also, then Office is the way to go.

There are free alternatives which are quite good like NeoOffice and OpenOffice also but I feel they are not 100% perfect if you are in the business world and can't have any compatibility problems at all.
QUOTE Thanks