View Single Post
muso

muso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond reputemuso has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Pwnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kweenelmer
i have composer. and i have made some pages. but i have NO clue where to go from there. i need step by step here. ta!
So you have made your site already? Well, presuming you have, make sure your home page / main page is named index.html (you may have to turn on the option to show filename extensions to check). Connect to your iDisk and find the folder that says sites or homepage (I haven't used .mac for ages... can somebody clarify this?) and drag your files (so that includes index.html and all your other pages and images) from your computer to the idisk folder. That's all. Your site is then accessible from http://homepage.mac.com/username.

I'm in your forums, writing sentences in a grammatically acceptable manner.
QUOTE Thanks