View Single Post
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphite
Most people with laptops don't bring their computers to class... you look like a silly nerd.
actually a requirement to brinig your thinkpad (school provided but you actually pay more in tuition) to class when i went to school....boy was i glad that i was out before they forced a thinkpad down my throat.

laptops in class is a double edge sword because yes you can take notes and follow along with powerpoint slides etc....but you can also play solitair, WoW, etc.etc.etc. and thats what i saw most kids doinog

as for bags? any old bag will do. some have laptop compartments in them but i have found with mine (because i bring this backpack everywhere) that i got some sand in the bottom and it scratched my book a lil bit. if your bag doenst have its own compartment you can always purchase a sleeve and put it in your bag like any other book you would carry around.

i personally like chrome brand messenger bags, they sell a sleeve for them but im not sure if they have compartments. one day i will own one of them once i can afford it.

good day
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks