06-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Have you already checked the system.log file? Some times it gives useful information about the errors occure during boot up. If you can post the log message here, we could try to figure out what went wrong. Here is how you find the system.log
1) Restart the MacMini and log in as Admin
2) Open the Terminal (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal)
3) Type cd /var/log and press Enter
4) Type cat system.log (This should give you list of activities taken place during boot-up)
5) Copy and Paste the events taken place during the current boot-up.
May be this would give some good clues.
Otherwise, to reset the PRAM, hold down the [Option], [Apple], [P] and [R] keys all at the same time while the computer starts up. Continue holding down the four keys until your computer chimes two or three times, then let go. Your computer should start up properly.