View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugui
OK, got that, but like PowerBookG4 said, I would put ethernet to airport, right?

What would I have to do to his laptop? It's a HP running WinXP.

BTW Thanks guys!
Yes, Ethernet to Airport.

On the Windows XP system, go to networking and the Wifi and have it display a list of Wireless devices. It should find the Airport on your PB. If you can't find it, usually a WiFi enabled XP system has an icon by the clock for the Wireless networking. You can right click on that and click Display Wireless Networks. It's something like that at least if the XP is SP2. If you can't figure it out let me know and I will boot up my XP Lappy.
QUOTE Thanks