View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4
I didn't think it was possible to take internet from airport and put it back out over the airport. what i do is take it in from the ethernet and put it out over the airport.

The user wrote it wrong. You share the Ethernet to the Airport. I did not even catch his mistake. Glad Powerbookg4 did. If you have your internet connected to the Ethernet port, then you go into sharing and do what he said but substitute Ethernet for Airport!! It works quite well. I tried it with 2 PC Laptops and my old Sawtooth Desktop with Airport card and my iBook and all got the signal and internet access.
QUOTE Thanks