View Single Post
goobimama

 
Member Since: Apr 28, 2006
Posts: 2,542
goobimama is a jewel in the roughgoobimama is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)

goobimama is offline
I've been wanting to buy the iMac for quite some time now but had to wait till I completed the construction of my room. Anyway, the time has come (next week) but I'm not sure whether to get it or to wait for rev 2 of the intel iMac.

I want the 20" one. But I'm scared that Stevei might release some new one's with a higher resolution or faster processor...'

Also I come from India, so this is a very very very costly affair for me (wont be able to buy a new one for another 4 years at least...PCs are okay in 2 years, but macs cost 3 times as much).

I already got an iBook G4 which I'm very happy with...

What do I do?
QUOTE Thanks