View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

I am totally for Boot Camp. I have a friend who says it's the Spawn of SATAN and if you need to run any Windows Apps even for a Job, quit the job and that all the Mac is now is a Apple PC.

Sorry, there are so many who need to run at least a few windows apps and this way they can have one machine and do all their work. I think the idea is great. I have more than one machine but a lot of people can not either afford it or have the room for a bunch of computers. I just don't want to see Apple release OSX on the PC. That might hurt them. So many cheep PC's around.
QUOTE Thanks