View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAbove24
i have a bluetooth keyboard and mouse, the mouse is a little slow but not bad but the keyboard works just as well as anything. im happy with em. and i read some bad reviews for that mighty mouse. that the scroll ball stops workin after a few months. i assume yours is all good?

I have 3 Mighty Mice, one got banged twice by accident and it stopped scrolling Downward. I was able to take it apart and fix it! I would not recomend that to most people though!! It hit so hard when a friend walked by and hit the cord knocking it to the ground, that it dislogged one of the rollers for the downward direction.

The only other thing I have read about is dirt getting down in there and jamming it up. You can blow some compressed air down the sides of the ball and get it out from what I have read.

My other two MM's are perfect and one I bought the first week they were released.
QUOTE Thanks