View Single Post
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

I can either use 1 click or 2. Both work fine for me but I guess I do prefer 2 clicks.

I am using a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse V270 with my iBook when using it at home and get no lag at all. I also know many people with the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Mouse and none complain to me about any Lag and one types 100WPM!

Evolve, The basic mouse functions on the mighty mouse work on any computer, but the Side Buttons, Ball button and side to side scrolling only work with Tiger. You can Right and Left Click and scroll in 10.3.9 and even Windows XP but you need Tiger for the other functions to work.
QUOTE Thanks