Thread: Made A Decision
View Single Post
BlindingLights

BlindingLights is a jewel in the roughBlindingLights is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: iMac 17" Intel Core Duo 1.83GHz 512 MB Ram 128 vRAM 60GB HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis
Jeez... so I shouldn't have posted, eh? If you look at my post, I answered all of his questions (so I obviously didn't mind answering) and asked him to next time use search function [google or this forum's doesn't really matter], because, honestly, we could be here whole day discussing the same things over and over.

well then what's the point of HAVING THIS FORUM?!?!?! If you don't wanna answer questions all day, then don't FRICKIN' COME HERE! That's the point of this section... SWITCHER Hangout? COME ON HERE! I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS! (good movie... heheh)

okay back on track... iLife is just a bunch of programs... iTunes, Quicktime, iPhoto, iWeb, GarageBand, iDVD, iMovie, and iThink that's it (yeah lame joke there...)

AppleCare... just don't tell them it's user-incurred... unless it's blatantly obvious... When I bought my iMac, they said "For example, if you spilled water on your iMac, don't tell us you spilled water on it..." (funny thing is, the reason my old iPod U2 edition broke was because it was in my pocket when one of my friends threw me in a pool... i died of laughter in the Apple Store when the salesperson said this)

the back of our computer looks better than the front of theirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_boy22
i can store many dvds on 1 floppy so it's essential to me
QUOTE Thanks