Thread: Made A Decision
View Single Post
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBookG4
long story long: The mini is a small system, and there is alot of chance for damage by dropping it, or something heavy dropping on it, etc. There is also the possibility of the product being defective (not a common thing but does happen) also possibility of a number of things going wrong in the future (heat damage, hard drive failure, logic board failure, etc.) any one of these things occurs then the apple care will pay for itself, if nothing happens to the system then at-least you are not worrying about your system and can worry about the work you have to do on it. Other things that you get with apple care are phone support, this will be important to you incase something happens to your system, and being a switcher you don't know what it is, or how do identify it. This will especially be helpful if your internet is down and can not get to the forums to ask a question.

So to shorten the story and to say what coach_z said : yes.
lol man, we should make our two posts into the 'should i get applecare FAQ' (after editing the the user damages)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranis
And, please, use Google and don't post every question on a forum. We could spend all day (and night) discussing various things which were either previously discussed or are published somewhere.
dont listen to this completely. you can use our search function on the forums to find a lot of the information in this thread. no one seemed to mind answering except for tiranis who could have easily just skipped over the thread but took the time to post. i say search, then askthere might be some further clarification that you need.
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks