Thread: Made A Decision
View Single Post
caveatipss
Guest
 
Posts: n/a

Well, I have decided to go ahead and get a Mini with the highest specs, instead of waiting for an iMac. The reasons are:

1. I would have to wait at least 6 months for the iMac, and my last remaining, struggling PC will not last that long.

2. I can still save up and get an iMac later anyway if I realy want to.

3. Except for the onboard graphics, the Mini's specs are actually very good.

4. I have deadlines on books and screenplays, and I cannot continue to type on this laptop with its missing keys lol.

5. I already have a great 22" CRT monitor, which is bigger than the largest iMac monitor at 20".

6. This forum is getting me all excited and I want a Mac now! lol

What do you think?
QUOTE Thanks