03-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Well, I have decided to go ahead and get a Mini with the highest specs, instead of waiting for an iMac. The reasons are:
1. I would have to wait at least 6 months for the iMac, and my last remaining, struggling PC will not last that long.
2. I can still save up and get an iMac later anyway if I realy want to.
3. Except for the onboard graphics, the Mini's specs are actually very good.
4. I have deadlines on books and screenplays, and I cannot continue to type on this laptop with its missing keys lol.
5. I already have a great 22" CRT monitor, which is bigger than the largest iMac monitor at 20".
6. This forum is getting me all excited and I want a Mac now! lol
What do you think?