rukind2

rukind2 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" Air, 2 Ghz Intel Core i7, 500 SSD, 8G Ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweb
Source: ThinkSecret.com

Safari 1.2 coming early 2004
December 31, 2004

Think Secret has learned that Apple plans to release Version 1.2 early next year, possibly as soon as January or February 2004.

Sources could not specify what exact updates Apple will include in Safari 1.2, but several indications still remain. Last year, we reportedon a number of user-suggested feature additions for Safari, which Apple has yet to roll into a public release. These include the ability to use the keyboard tab to navigate form controls and links, ad image blocking, a way to "save as" downloads to a location other than the one specified in preferences, LiveConnect support, and the option to turn off image animation.

My Comments: Should feature alot of improvements and hopefully fix some quirky rendering issues...
A change I'd like to see is the ability to manage bookmarks by right clicking and sorting by name (similiar to IE). Further, I'd like to see the bookmark folders included in the drop down menu rather than having to go the extra step of opening All Bookmarks to get to them.
QUOTE Thanks