View Single Post
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

All Maxtor Drives. The external enclosure is by CoolDrives, FW 400, each drive bay has 2 fans cooling it (one in front, one in back of the tray) and two big fans in the back. The thing never gets hot. The external enclosure has 2 2 disk RAID arrays in it, one 200Gb array and one 250Gb array. The third array is internal in my G4 and is two 80Gb drives. All are Mirrored.

I'm going to upgrade the whole thing to a CoolDrives 8 Bay external, and upgrade all of the disks to 400Gb within the next 6 months or so.

QUOTE Thanks