View Single Post
oldmaddog

I recently purchased an iPAQ 4700 and was able to set up and sync with my Powerbook G4 using Missing Sync. I have since purchased a Universal Smart Keyboard to use with the iPAQ. My problem is I have been unable to install the keyboard software on my Powerbook to transfer to the iPAQ since the installation programs are in PC format. I really need the keyboard for effective use of the iPAQ in my work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help
PCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberry88
If you can afford it then I certainly recomend you get bluetooth now. With all the new gadgets coming out there is bound to be something you might like that requires bluetooth and using a dongle on a laptop is inconvenient.

I didn't think I was going to need bluetooth when I got my PowerBook two months ago but since then I am loving a nice cordless bluetooth mouse, my new PocketPC (ipaq 4700) can sync with bluetooth and my cell phone has bluetooth that makes it nice to have on the Powerbook.

Adding it later (internally) isn't an option unless you want to void your warranty or you can talk an authorized dealer into doing it for you for alot more money than what you'd pay now.

Just my 2 cents.
QUOTE Thanks