12-26-2005, 10:37 PM
I have a 60GB Video iPod and am having a few issues.
1. While playing music at random times the iPod will restart. I'll be half way or so through a song (doesn't matter what song its completely random), and it will go to the black screen with the apple.
2. When I am navigating through the menus and the back light is on the battery metre shoots down. Once the backlight goes off it comes back up.
3. When I choose a menu there is a slight delay before the menu actually changes.
4. Sometimes I'll go into an artist menu then go back to the artists menu and the band name I was just in sticks in the title bar where the word "Artists" should be.
5. When a song finishes the next one will start playing but there is a delay before the title of the new song shows up on the Now Playing screen.
These all seam to be software issues, but I'm wondering if I got a dud iPod or if Apple just needs to make a iPod Update.
This is what I mean in #4