View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by twizzard View Post
However, almost everyone I email uses a Windows system, and my Intego VirusBarrier has caught several Windows viruses that otherwise I might have inadvertently forwarded on to some hapless Windows user -- which would be embarrassing, and might even time consuming for me since I'm the tech support for family.
Im sorry, and people might think bad of me, which I really don't care, but if the Windows recipient isn't in the mindset of having their own AV running to grab such things, thats their problem.
Im not one for babying and looking out for Virus's for other people, if they don't have the audacity to do it themselves. If they receive one from me (even though I rarely pass on the cat jokes or other attachments unless it comes from me) and they don't have AV running on their Windows box, so be it. Bad luck chum. You should be looking after yourself, and shouldn't be of the mindset, that, that someone scanned it for me !!! Big enough to surf the www, your big enough to look after yourself when it comes to viri (for the latinist's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
Just a note - I'm not trying to antagonize people nor am I trying to argue against everyone here. I'm just playing devil's advocate (because it's fun). I respect each person's opinion and anything I say here is in good spirits (I say this in the off chance that people think I'm angry).
Hahahaha Angry ? You ? Never !!!

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks