Thread: Sunglasses
View Single Post
XJ-linux

XJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond reputeXJ-linux has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBookAir5,2:10.9.4-MacMini3,1:10.9.4-iPhone6,1:7.1.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavingMac View Post
How are you handling reading now? Any problems?

I'm presuming (perhaps wrongly) that you're past the age where bifocals generally come into play.
I was getting close to needing readers anyhow. The two most immediate results were:
-I can read road signs without glasses
-I need to move my iPhone about 1.5 feet out from my face to read the normal text size for emails

I was already having to take a few seconds to adjust to read emails on the iPhone, so it's not that big of a change. Youth sailed away a while back so readers were inevitable with, or without LASIK. At least now I don't need them to drive or to see when I wake up in the middle of the night.

"Those who don't understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly." Henry Spencer
QUOTE Thanks