View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigoo3 View Post
Ok...I got ya.

I'm thinking what MacInWin mentioned...considering everything tried so far...maybe the HD is heading south. You could try booting from an external HD to see if things improve.

- Nick
That's not a bad idea - it's the exact same model as mine and I just happened to create a SuperDuper clone. Talk about timing.

I just ran the clone on the other MBP and the applications seemed to run faster (trying to taking into account the fact that I was running the OS through a USB 2.0 connection). Any suggestions for a way to verify that this might be the HD on its way out?

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Writing a Quality Post
QUOTE Thanks