Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
05-28-2014, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by jlrandall
I was running OS X 10.9.2 on my Mini Mac. MS Office & Adobe are fairly current.
Ok...good to know. They should run fine then.
Here are two way's to transfer things:
1. Migration Assistant:
OS X: How to migrate data from another Mac using Mavericks
2. A Time Machine Backup (if you have one).
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery