Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
05-22-2014, 09:58 PM
Couple of ideas:
- Maybe the PRAM battery is going bad.
- Maybe the computer doesn't have the correct time zone chosen.
The correct time is probably "kicking in"…because the correct time is coming from the internet.
FYI…everything unusual with a Mac does not always automatically have to be related to a virus. Especially since…according to experts…there are no Mac virus's in the wild.
- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery