Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
05-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by evielement
RAM: (i have from an old windows pc-notebook)
I have DDR3 PC3 10600
1333MHz 2x4gb SODIMM
Will it work in MBP early 2011 13 inch 2.37ghz intel hd3000?
Just try it. If it works it works...if it doesn't...it doesn't.
It's not going to hurt anything to try.
If it doesn't work...then get the correct ram from these guys:
- Other World Computing (OWC)
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery