View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacInWin View Post
You said "ethernet." Most connection problems on wake up with Mavericks are wireless related.
Pardon me for butting in... is this a widespread problem? I was having an aggravating issue with my iMac locking up after being asleep for a short bit, and I eventually narrowed it down to either the firmware on my Time Capsule (the most recent version was for Mavericks compatibility), the Wake on LAN option in Mavericks, or a combo of the 2. I've had no issues since disabling WOL and rolling back the firmware on the TC, though the TC has since died and a new one is in place as of last week. I've been debating whether I should re-enable WOL now to see if the replacement solved it.
QUOTE Thanks