View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishious View Post
AH! Thank you for the prompt reply my friend! It would be like 10 minute videos each maybe? I dont know somewhere in that time frame.

I would NOT have much on it. I mean I have my 32 gig IPod for music. And my IPod is for music and pictures only. I dont do video on that thing.

I wanted something where I can easily see and push record on when I felt I wanted to start a video.
As long as you put a minimum of apps on there (especially avoid games that take up a lot of space), then for your 12 hour road trip, I think you should be ok with the 16GB version. The downside is that if our estimates are off, it'd be too late to do anything about it.

Quote:
AND! Can you tell me more about "Copy.com"? That sounds useful.
It's a cloud storage service, similar to DropBox. You get 15GB for free. An additional 5GB if you use a referral code, or if you refer someone and they use your code. Here's mine if you decide it interests you:
https://copy.com?r=PEWtKq

Basically you'd have to set the app up on your iPad. If you want to upload a video, open the app and do so from there. You can then delete it off your iPad to make room. I'm just not sure how long it may take to upload a video, especially over cellular data while on the go. It's not a viable option to do in a pinch.

EDIT: I just uploaded a minute-long video I had on my iPhone.... that took about 3 minutes to go to the Copy cloud and sync back to my desktop.

Quote:
As far as useful Apps I mean stuff like Pages. A Voice recorder can come in handy so I can record lectures. Can you run say a voice recorder AS you are typing in Pages?
Nope.
QUOTE Thanks