View Single Post
MBP17•David

MBP17•David is just really niceMBP17•David is just really niceMBP17•David is just really niceMBP17•David is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP17 8GB 2x960GB SSDs 10.9 • MBA11 4/128GB 10.9 • TC 2TB • TV3 • iPh6 128GB • iPh6+ 128GB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
I've used VB, Parallels and VMWare Fusion on my Mac and have settled on VMWare Fusion and find that or Parellels to be the best integrated into OS X.
No argument there, however for me that was a big NEGATIVE factor

Quote:
While VB does work to run applications, then moment you need to interface to devices on USB/Bluetooth or something else you're going to have work to make it work..
Really? I always found setting VB a breeze ... well, I suppose comparing to re-compiling WINE from freeBSD tar - it is ... lol

Quote:
I'm not sure what Parallels did to "permeate" the entire OS X system since it's just an application that doesn't do anything when it isn't running..
Sure, but (and it's a big but for me) - it enables files, incl executables, to be handled by non-OSX programs: I was horrified to see a bunch of Windows apps as available options, when going 'Open with' - there was no way I would let Windows code run free on my system.

Dvid
QUOTE Thanks