View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by netrusingh View Post
Thank you for your reply! I want to let you know that have a huge number of emails in my Google web inbox (78000 emails around) and 4-5k emails sending/receiving per day. Can you help me to manage a such huge email on IMAP so it work work perfectly? It was working nice until I cross 25000 emails on my Web Inbox. Please reply if anything can do things better.
78 THOUSAND emails????

I'm pretty sure that is the problem right there. It may be that Mail used to be able to handle volume like that, but with all the issues that it has had with Gmail in particular, that may be a sticking point they haven't gotten past yet. I would seriously look at an email client that specializes in supporting Gmail. I have no personal recommendations, but Mailplane seems to get very good reviews, and is actively supported at this time.
https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/26607/mailplane
QUOTE Thanks