View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Rod, another way to do what your wife is doing and a little more secure - have her use the Keychain to store her passwords. I did this up until I just had too many passwords and it became a pitb to go copy and paste instead of having an app (like 1Password) do it all for me.

If not using Safari or not allowing Safari to remember login details of sites - When creating a new password for a site, open up Keychain Access and create a new 'Secure Note'. Copy and paste the usename/password and any other pertinent info into the note. Keeps everything in one place and will require at a minimum knowing the login password of the machine to access any other info.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks