View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Sorry and don't take this wrong, but all I see in the OP is everything to do with Windows, so I'm wondering what the OP, wants to move to a Mac and Run Windows via Bootcamp where you can get everything done on another Portable Windows machine ?!?!?!?
Am I missing something ??

To use everything you have there needs a Windows Operating System, and to change over to Mac, will cost you a lot of $, for the sake of 2 yrs work.
My advice would be stay with a Windows Machine for the next 2 yrs, then move over to Mac then, wham you won't need to power of 16GB RAM i7 and 1TB Flash.
To go now to Mac and OS X Mavericks, you will need PS CC & LR5 and the only way to get that is by Subscription, now.
Food for thought ??
But as Razor mentioned Paragon NTFS is the ONLY one IMHO for NTFS Read and Write

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks