View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesdc View Post
Currently I own a 2010 Macbook Pro 13" 2,4-GHz Intel Core 2 Duo. After 4 years of everyday use it's starting to lag a bit. I decided to buy a new computer and I want it to be a Mac.
This is not surprising...since you already own a Mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlesdc View Post
Now the problem is that I don't know what to choose. Should I go for the new 15-inch Macbook Pro 2,0-GHz Retina-display OR for the 27-inch iMac 3,2 GHz...
When choosing between a MacBook Pro or an iMac...what you're really saying is desktop or laptop. You need to decide if you need the portability of a laptop. Once you make this decision...then the choice is easy.

If you need the portability of a laptop...then a 27" iMac is not a very good choice. If you don't need the portability of a laptop...than an iMac is a great choice.

- Nick

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks