Member Since: Apr 14, 2014
04-14-2014, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by pigoo3
- Upgrade the ram to at least 4gig.
- Make sure the computers HD is NOT more than 80% full.
- Make sure you reboot the computer probably at least once/week. This helps in certain ways to keep the computer running efficiently.
- download & run the free maintenance program "Onyx". Then just click on the "automation" button:
Titanium's Software • Index page
- read the "speedup" & "beachballs" links in my signature
Thanks for the quick response!
Curious why 80%? Doubt I'm below that, have had the threatening messages saying I was running critically low...
I have a back-up HD external now that I am SLOWLY moving my files over onto.
Also, 2 more questions:
Can I upgrade the chip?
Suggestions on SSD to install?