Member Since: May 20, 2008
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5
04-14-2014, 12:02 AM
- Upgrade the ram to at least 4gig.
- Make sure the computers HD is NOT more than 80% full.
- Make sure you reboot the computer probably at least once/week. This helps in certain ways to keep the computer running efficiently.
- download & run the free maintenance program "Onyx". Then just click on the "automation" button:
Titanium's Software • Index page
- read the "speedup" & "beachballs" links in my signature
- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery