View Single Post
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

You are missing a whole bunch - this bug when exploited permits someone to read the memory of the server - and once you log in and your data is read into memory, it might be possible for someone to read all your personal account info - name, account numbers, etc., along with any data you transmit to them or that the server transmits to you and could allow the exploiter to impersonate the service and the user. Best I can understand, the exploiter would not need to "log in" to your account at some later time, they are already in.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks