View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tevie View Post
David .... I did get them from the place that must not be named and here is a link to the actual page

Upgraded 16GB or 32gb or 64gb Micro SD memory card & Adaptor.16 gb 32 gb 64 gb. | eBay

I know what you mean regarding iffy memory cards but the bonus here is that the guy lives about 300 yards from my house so a visit of complaint wouldn't be much problem. However, the auction page explains exactly what is going on here.
Having said that, I have now tried 3 other SD cards ranging from 1gb to 8gb and I don't seem to be able to copy files from my desktop onto any of them.
"Upgraded" SD Cards? LOL! I'm with David on this. Run, don't walk away from this thing. More on this for your reading pleasure:
Beware of fake 32gb micro sd card on ebay!!!!!! - The eBay Community
QUOTE Thanks