View Single Post
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadDave View Post
Hi Nick - please check this Link before you put a foot in your mouth - the 'i' does not apply just to our little iDevices - the site is much more versatile - Dave
Dave. I'm not sure if I should be offended or not for the "foot in the mouth comment".

I am also very very very very familiar with the iFixit.com website. I've been using it for years & years…and have been recommending it to Mac-Forum members for years & years as assistance in their repair needs.

But I think that you missed the point in my earlier post. The OP has a "Mac Pro" desktop computer…you keep providing information for a "MacBook Pro" laptop computer.

You might want to revisit who the "foot in the mouth comment" applies to.

- Nick

p.s. And my comment about iFixit and Mac Pro's (the desktop computer) still applies. iFixit.com does not have a whole lot of info for Mac Pro computers. There is a lot at iFixit for iMac's, Mac-Mini's, MacBook's, and MacBook Pro's…and older Apple computers such as iBooks, Powerbook's, Powermac's, etc. But not much for Mac Pro desktop computers.

p.p.s. We all make mistakes from time to time. There was no need for the "foot in the mouth" or the iFxit.com comments.

- Computer slow, too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some speedup tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery

Last edited by pigoo3; 04-07-2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: added info
QUOTE Thanks