View Single Post
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBP17•David View Post
Apologies for hijacking the thread, but I have a very similar problem: following the upgrade to 10.9.2 from 10.7.5, I no longer have my notes in my Notes

I can see them all on my iPhone, and iPads, and in iCloud Notes in Safari on MBP, but the actual Notes app is completely empty. I must say I preferred having an extra smart mailbox inside Mail with all the notes, but I can live with a separate app, as long as it's actually display my notes ...
There's a 3rd party email client... Airmail... that syncs Notes to itself the same way Mail used to. It's cheap on the App Store, or the beta version can be had for free.

Quote:
I checked with system prefs, the Notes box is ticked for iCloud a/c and all login details are verified and correct obviously, since email, etc are all fine. Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Find My Mac, Reminders - everything else is fine too, and in perfect sync between all devices.

I have a suspicion that some folder somewhere got renamed during upgrade and is waiting for Notes to see it and love it again ... How can I help these two lovebirds?
Disable it on your Mac via the iCloud system preference; reboot; then re-enable it. See if that fixes it.
QUOTE Thanks