View Single Post
MBP17•David

MBP17•David is just really niceMBP17•David is just really niceMBP17•David is just really niceMBP17•David is just really nice
Mac Specs: MBP17 2010 8GB 2x960GB SSDs 10.9.5 • MBA11 2010 4GB 128GB 10.9.5 • TC 2TB • TV3 • iOS bunch

Apologies for hijacking the thread, but I have a very similar problem: following the upgrade to 10.9.2 from 10.7.5, I no longer have my notes in my Notes

I can see them all on my iPhone, and iPads, and in iCloud Notes in Safari on MBP, but the actual Notes app is completely empty. I must say I preferred having an extra smart mailbox inside Mail with all the notes, but I can live with a separate app, as long as it's actually display my notes ...

I checked with system prefs, the Notes box is ticked for iCloud a/c and all login details are verified and correct obviously, since email, etc are all fine. Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Find My Mac, Reminders - everything else is fine too, and in perfect sync between all devices.

I have a suspicion that some folder somewhere got renamed during upgrade and is waiting for Notes to see it and love it again ... How can I help these two lovebirds?

Dvid

Last edited by MBP17•David; 04-05-2014 at 06:51 PM.
QUOTE Thanks