View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by walky60 View Post
I think the person needs to read a bit more on the subject and do not expect to be taught everything here. This is not a photography forum and it is obvious she /he has not learned a lot about photography yet to understand many things said to her. Study first. Read. Try out things, experiment, but please do not expect to be hand guided through a photo session and lighting here.
Well said my friend. We are a Apple Mac forum, so we don't need the (mines bigger than yours) going on, and the I know more than you. Its not helping the OP 1 bit, it would be more confusing than anything.

To the OP, take what you want from here, but at the end of the day, with what you have, you are not going to get Studio Quality images, so play and experiment, and you will soon know what works and doesn't.
Go and check out the photography forum linked above for more even argument

Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
MoTM ☆☆☆
QUOTE Thanks