View Single Post
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
What are people looking forward to?
Winning the Raffle for a ticket I got the OK from the missus so here is Fingers crossed

I want to go for the experience, but just like Chris, I don't expect to see it in this WWDC . . . For me EXPANDABLE storage, because Sandisk has just bought out a 128GB mircroSD card. Think of the possibilities, with the size of App now.
Heck I even got a 64GB iPad Mini Retina and I'm struggling now. I get "Cant update as you don't have enough available space on the Disk"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
Given that we're now recording in HD, shooting pics in 8MP and installing more apps than ever, 32GB needs to be the standard.
And now we have UltraKam that shoots video in 4K where a 1minute video takes up 3GB of space, so a 20 minute short film will knock your 64GB iPhone5 on the head.

Expandable Storage please . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansmith View Post
I don't expect there to be anything huge at WWDC but I'd love for their development process to become a little easier for those of us who don't use native iOS development tools. I've run into issues with non-standard tools that don't pass validation so it would be nice to see Apple embrace these tools.
This is happening as we speak. Im heading out the door for a weekend away, but I read a article a day or so ago, about Apps, that are writing in another Language, where you can export it, and it does what it needs to do, to pass Apples Validation.
Ill see if I can find it in 3 days time

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!

Last edited by TattooedMac; 04-03-2014 at 10:28 PM.
QUOTE Thanks