View Single Post
vansmith

vansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond reputevansmith has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2012 13" MBP (2.5 i5, 8GB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
But I think something in the range of maybe 4.8" (similar to the S3) would work well.
And once you go to that size, you can't go back. I've played with pre iPhone 5 iPhones (friends still holding on to their iP4(s) for contract reasons) and they feel so very very small. Even the 5(s) seems small given that it's so narrow.

I don't expect there to be anything huge at WWDC but I'd love for their development process to become a little easier for those of us who don't use native iOS development tools. I've run into issues with non-standard tools that don't pass validation so it would be nice to see Apple embrace these tools.

Important Links: Community Guidelines : Use the reputation system if you've been helped.
M-F Blog :: Write for the blog
Personal Twitter
QUOTE Thanks