View Single Post
cwa107

cwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond reputecwa107 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
I'm still a little torn about a larger screen size though. I think the size right now works for me..but I suppose like anything, I could adapt to a larger size if that's what happens..as long as we don't reach the ridiculous Samsung Note-type sizes..
I agree that the Galaxy Note is bordering on the ludicrous end of things. But I think something in the range of maybe 4.8" (similar to the S3) would work well.

One thing is for sure, the Apple of 2014 can't afford to be the Apple of 2012. This is the biggest technology company in the world. There is no reason why they shouldn't have a range of phones that is updated frequently to keep up with trends (or setting them). If they want the iPhone to remain relevant, they need to be doing more frequent and significant product releases.

Perhaps if they spent their time working on products and a little less on legal entanglements, they could do that.

Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!
QUOTE Thanks