View Single Post
Raz0rEdge

Raz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant futureRaz0rEdge has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 5 & 5S, iPod Nano 7th Gen, iPad 2 16GB WiFi, iPad 3

I'd be curious to see which direction the iPhones start going in and I'm totally with you on the larger size. I've always had 16GB of storage on my iPhones, but that's beginning to become a limitation with all the stuff I can do with my iPhone 5S..

I'm still a little torn about a larger screen size though. I think the size right now works for me..but I suppose like anything, I could adapt to a larger size if that's what happens..as long as we don't reach the ridiculous Samsung Note-type sizes..

--
Regards
...Ashwin

Be sure to read the Community Guidelines | The more information you provide, the better answers you get, remember GIGO.
QUOTE Thanks